The Power of Volunteering
The Power of Volunteering during pregnancy and beyond.
Workshops for commissioners of maternity, public health and early years’ services.
A focus on commissioning perinatal volunteering, the benefits to mothers and the impact on local services.
This exclusive new workshop invites commissioners and other professionals in the health and local Government sector to learn about early prevention perinatal volunteering programmes country-wide.
Whether you have already commissioned a perinatal volunteering programme or are thinking about designing, implementing or evaluating your current programme, this half day workshop will provide the space to develop your knowledge and learn from models of perinatal volunteering that support parents, babies and families, alongside maternity services and early years professionals.
This workshop will assist you to:
- Understand the benfits to parents, babies and volunteers
- Understand how volunteering can reduce pressure on professional workloads
- Design relevant outcomes that are realistic to volunteering
- Improve specification design and the writing and review of tender documents
- Consider how Investing In Volunteers quality standards can be included
- Review appropriate data collection and measurement systems
|Date:||21 September 2017|